Black Widow Spider
- Black widow spider bites can be dangerous but fatal bites are rare.
- Black widow spider bites can be dangerous, especially to young children and elderly people.
- Black widow spider ( Latrodectus mactans ) bite during pregnancy.
- The black widow spider is the most poisonous spider in North America.
- The black widow spider, although small, has extremely dangerous venom that is said to be more potent than the venom of a cobra.
- The black widow spider genus Latrodectus (Araneae: Theridiidae): phylogeny, biogeography, and invasion history.
- The Black Widow spider produces egg sacs that are white and pear shape with a smooth exterior and no protrusions.
- The black widow spider then carries its prey back to its retreat before feeding